Dedicated Relationship Manager
Our support model is unsurpassed in that we provide a more personal approach to fostering relationships with our clients and partners. Rather than following an impersonal, reactive, call-center-based support model, our merchants are assigned a dedicated and customer-focused Relationship Manager.
Your Relationship Manager Provides:
- Full guidance on installation and implementation of your merchant account, including additional training on transaction processing, authorization, closing and batch settlement
- Reporting that enables our clients and partners to view transaction volume. Our referral partners will also be able to view shared revenue based on merchants boarded, and the complete life cycle of a merchant account from the initial phone call, all the way to boarding and activation.
- All training on gateway system functionality, including electronic invoicing and recurring billing
- Scheduled, comprehensive business reviews with a focus on helping our clients reduce overall costs of accepting payments, such as Interchange qualification and charge-backs management
- Assistance in proactively monitoring for fraud – we’ll work with you to establish and set security parameters that are unique to your business to proactively prevent fraud
In order to maintain a healthy client-processor relationship, we will appoint specific Relationship Manager to interact with our clients on a regular basis. This regular communication provides opportunities for merchants to be updated on industry changes and trained on payment acceptance business best practices.
At the beginning of our relationship, we will work to ensure you benefit from a smooth transition as we implement your account.