At Winstar Payments we provide many different services to help our Financial Institution and Association partners maximum revenue opportunities and offer multiple products they may not have currently.
- Merchant Services: We have leveraged multiple relationships to allow for processing on multiple platforms. By doing this, we are able to integrate with all nonproprietary equipment and offer our clients every possible option to accept debit and credit cards, gift cards, loyalty cards, EMV cards and contactless cards such as ApplePay, Google Wallet, etc.
- Associations: We work with state and national associations providing a generous revenue stream back to the organization. We dedicate training, service, pricing, telesales, marketing, and technical support to ensure maximum program participation.
Winstar Payments strives to provide the best possible service with a “client first” mentality throughout the organization. Our entire process is built around eliminating the all-too-common pain points most merchants experience with their merchant service providers. We do so by following these key fundamentals every day, with every client:
- Meet or Beat: We offer every potential client a $500 Meet or Beat offer. If we can’t meet or beat their current pricing, we will pay them $500. This is a great incentive for merchants to allow us the opportunity to earn their business.
- 1-on-1, not 1-800: We provide each and every client with a Relationship Manager they may contact directly for any issues that may occur. Our client to RM ratio is by far the lowest in the industry.
- Close Partnerships: We work with our partners much more closely than other processors. We encourage joint business development calls, regular branch visits and make sure our employees attend all possible events sponsored or hosted by our partners.
- Fee Income: We provide a very streamlined, clear revenue share program for all of our partners. Instead of adding a lot of extra “operating fees” before sharing in the revenue, we make sure that each partner gets the maximum payout available.
- Reverse Referrals: Through our system of working closely with our partners, we are able to earn more business for them through their other, more profitable services. We are able to bring in more client opportunities that want to work with our partners because they know they will be getting the same high level of service that we have provided.
- Long Term Relationships: We focus on long term. There is nothing more satisfying than looking back and being able to remember many years of partnering with another organization and smiling, knowing that all involved provided excellence service and helped clients grow.